The Local Offer publishes services available for children and young people (aged 0-25) with special educational needs and disabilities.
What does the Local Offer do?
The Local Offer:
- improves choice and transparency for families
- helps professionals to understand the range of services and provision available locally
- improves joint commissioning arrangements for services by setting out in a single place what is available locally
We are working together with children and young people, parents and carers and with local services, including the voluntary and community sector, to develop our offer and keep it under review.
What does the Local Offer cover?
- special educational provision
- health provision
- social care provision
- other educational provision
- training provision
- arrangements for children and young people to travel to schools, colleges and early years education
For further information and to go to the County Website please click here.